New Internship #stemW1SMCCF19

Hello, it seems that I am sticking to the program and am glad to be back. This time the internship I am in is at South Mountain Community College with the marketing department. It is me and one other from the program doing work there this semester. So far it has just been editing jobs with one project that I got to do from the ground up. It was a bit of a struggle due to having very little text to work with. I have never been good at typography since I lack experience with it. I would post some of it here next time but I forgot to see if it was alright. Next time for sure.

#stemW1SMCCF19

Comments

  1. Is all your work for Fall Fest done? How did it go? I'm excited to attend the event with my family. It's so cool that one of the students in the program that I participated in had a hand in the event. Are you doing any of the marketing on your campus? I'm thinking about taking a digital photography class in the future in the hopes of better learning how to present my work. I'm told that a component of the course is design. What have you learned that has been the most useful to you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts