Degree Use

In terms of how I wish to use my degree after graduation it would depend on what type of career I am going to pursue. I do like programming and it does have a variety of jobs that I can look into if I want to go into something like being a front end developer which deals more with the interface. There is also the fact that I could go into graphic design due to my associates degree. In depends on what I want do when I finally graduate since there are options available and I do find both programming and graphic design fun to do. 

All in all I will pursue a job in which my degrees will help me obtain. I do prefer graphic design over programming due to the simple fact that it is less frustrating. I do like working in both and I believe that some skills transfer over such as the job I mentioned before, front end developer. In this area you are in charge of how the website looks so you need an understanding in both areas to do a good job.


Comments

Popular Posts