Transferable Skills

Three skills that I can see translating from my school experience to my work experience are multitasking, teamwork and creativity. Multitasking due to how often I have classes that are about subjects that do not really relate to each other. This causes me to adapt to and change how I do my work for these classes. With different due dates and different types of projects in the works I need to have the ability to keep up and do the work at a steady pace. 

Teamwork comes from when I have had to work with other students and it does involve a lot more work than I would have originally thought. We have to work around each other's schedules and bounce ideas off of each other to make a good final product. This could easily transfer into work experience due to how necessary it is to work with other people. Creativity helps with coming up with ideas when running into roadblocks in my work. This could transfer into work easily as well due to it helping me find workarounds when running into roadblocks. 

Comments

Popular Posts