Working at Prisma

I finally started at Prisma Graphics even though it quite late into the semester. So far everything has gone well and I hope this continues going forward with my internship there. I do not have a picture of anything I have worked but the most I do there is help out with any projects that are available. The most I have done is work with one project at Prisma Graphics. There were some issues but nothing that could not be handled in a couple of minutes. When I finished the project They gave me an exercise that would allow me to practice working in InDesign as well as give me some help in working on something from the ground since I have really only done that once as shown in the previous posts. It was a bit harder than I thought it would be due to having very little content to work with. This is the one I worked one while still trying to learn how to use InDesign.

Comments

Popular Posts