American Indian Market

This week I did a project on an upcoming event at South Mountain Community College. I had to design a graphic that would go on their social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. The first of the two works on most social media like Facebook and Instagram in terms of size but it can cause issues on Twitter since it has different standards. This makes so that there are a few design differences between something posted on Facebook compared to something on Twitter. It is a simple thing to do but you have to make sure it looks right.


#stemW5SMCCF19

Comments

  1. I understand that sizing is important when it comes to graphics, I’m a photographer on a marketing team and some of my photos have to be resized to fit all the social media standards, which is a pain to keep track of. Also, I do a bit of video editing for them so I constantly have to remember what size the video has to be for where we post it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts