Online Presence

My online presence is not much due to a lack of interest in using social media, like Facebook or Twitter when I was younger. Nowadays, I realize that can be useful in multiple ways like building up a portfolio to show my past work on previous projects or my involvement with S-STEM. This can help me create opportunities for myself that will allow me to find job opportunities or even meet people with the same interest as me that can offer advice. 

The project coming up for us this semester, establishing an online presence by making a website, can be difficult. This difficulty depending on how throughout you want to be when making the website itself. Now I have experience with having a website and using it to show off some of the classwork I had done in previous classes. I did take it down due to not paying enough attention as it just seem to be there with no purpose but, now that I have done work outside of class, I will be able to build something better. 

Comments

Popular Posts