Online Presence Two

Reflecting on my current online presence is different from just a month or so ago due to some changes I have made. I now have another website that will probably work more as a portfolio/resume whenever I will try to get a job in my current field. I have done this before but it was just school work that was only being shown. Now I do have some work that I can talk about proudly since a lot of time and effort went into getting the job done. The website itself is my main online presence due to the fact that I rarely interact with other online media.    

I do desire to update it as I work on more projects or just to change its appearance as it helps me build a better understanding of how to manage a website. Other areas could be interacting more on platforms like Twitter just to be informed on news related to my field. I do think I will take a laid back approach to this compared to the website which I will probably be more invested in. I do not have any other types of plans as I simply need to maintain a steady pace in my education right now.


Comments

Popular Posts