Growth Mindset

 I feel like I have a growth mindset since I like to improve and like overcoming any challenges that I run into. This has shown through in my time in class working on code due to how frustrating it can be when you simply can't get it to run the way you want to. If I didn't have a growth mindset I probably would have simply switched majors but I have kept at it. The thing with coding is the simple fact that you probably won't get it right the first time even with something simple. You just have to slow down and work at it until you get it right. 

My success so far is due to this mindset that helps me see that I can overcome a challenge no matter the difficulty. I do feel like having this type of mindset has allowed me to benefit from it. It comes from the fact that I probably would have just gone for an associate's degree and decided I was done. Now I am aiming for a bachelor's degree at a school I did not think I would attend.

Comments

Popular Posts