Influence

 In terms of how my education was influenced by my identity I can see how that may have happened as I grew up. My family was one of the main influences when it came to who I am due to the fact that they always encouraged and pushed me to pursue a higher level of education. This built my mindset in the fact that I always had someone to encourage me. This led to having more of a growth mindset rather than having a fixed mindset.

When it comes to STEM it was more of something I decided to try not knowing if I would enjoy or not. It is not easy and their is a lot of trial and error. That was something that I had to start to understand since there is always the possibility that I will not get the code to work the first time. As I pursued more knowledge in coding I grew to like this part of my work and felt I could belong in this area of work. 

Comments

Popular Posts