Starting from Scratch

This was originally done by someone else using a different program. My job was to remake this from scratch using Adobe InDesign. This was a bit hard due to having to type up everything from scratch and having to rearrange the different parts of the page. Sometimes the text was too big or the shapes needed to be resized to fit the text. I am missing some parts due to lacking some of the images used in the original version but I was going to receive them at a later date. Working with InDesign was not as difficult as I thought it would be but this is due to having prior experience with other Adobe programs.

Comments

  1. Solid work Francisco! I also have an interest in graphic design along with programming. Recently I started working with photo shop, but InDesign seems interesting as well. Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francisco! My name is Mason Manning, and I am a current S-STEM Scholar at ASU, which is how I came to be reading your blog. Although I don't know anything about graphic design or the programs to do it, I have recently become interested in programming apps which, as it turns out, requires some design work! Maybe watching you learn a bit more about the process will help me figure out some things as well. Your work looks great and I look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts