InDesign

This is just a sample of what I did in InDesign while working towards learning how to use it. I used one of the tutorials as a template to get the basic design of it. This is mainly about the Fall Fest that happens here in Arizona. It is run by a local organization known First Local Arizona that helps local businesses as well as the local economy.  It was really interesting to work on due to the fact that I have never even heard of this event but it seems to happen annually due to being one of their signature events.

Comments

  1. It looks good. I'm so interested in this event! I think that I've heard of this event before. So many amazing events happen in the fall in Arizona. I think people get excited to be outside for something other than swimming as summer ends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts