Post 3

Professional goals over different periods of time are not something that I have thought about in a detailed manner. In one year my best guess would be still at ASU well on my way to graduating. In five years, my best guess would be something along the lines of web development as I do enjoy coding. It can be very frustrating but the feeling of accomplishment when everything is working right is great. In ten years I honestly have no clue but probably still working in the same field or working in something similar.


Societal challenges, that is something that can cover many things overall. My pick of one would be going green due to how much climate change is changing the world. It is something that many people are working on and there are improvements being made but I still feel like it will be something that will be difficult to get everyone to at least put in a little bit of effort.


The covid vaccine is something that makes me optimistic. I got my second dose the other day and after dealing with a fever I am all good. I did miss doing some of the things I would do pre-covid like going to the movie theater or going out to eat with family. This makes me hopeful that I can finally get out of the house and have fun. Now I was not someone that enjoyed going out but every now and then it was a good way to relax.

Comments

Popular Posts