Post Two

 Three years ago I had very little knowledge about this field as I had no experience in it and I was barely starting to grasp the basics. I had very little experience with coding and I was focusing more on the graphic design aspect of the work as that felt more like the easier choice at the time. The work that can be done with coding has certainly amazed me as I did not what one could do with the coding itself. In my time at South Mountain Community College and at ASU I have learned more about the field than I had before. The different programming languages have certainly amazed me as there are so many different types with some that can be used to focus on specific fields. 

For the next three years I want to focus on learning and gaining experience with different coding languages. While I currently have experienced some of them I would rather have a solid hold on the more popular languages in the next three years. This will help me get more opportunities for myself as well as simple curiosity in how I should use one over the other depending on what I am working on.

Comments

Popular Posts